this has gone too far
wtf is this?
yeet DNS SUREHOPE HARDWORK
results in the text:
Just another hard day's work at the 'DNS over yeet? I sure hope it does!' factory
being at the top of the stack
DICTIONARY.md for the current language documentation.
wtf isn't this?
memeforth is not:
- a standards-compliant FORTH variant, it has non-standard features such as:
- strings are valid outside of a word definition context and are pushed to the
stack when a literal string is encountered
- unknown words are treated as strings (bare-words)
- IF/DO/other control statements are valid outside of a word defintion
- meant to be used for anything serious
- free of probably serious bugs
- thread-safe, memory safe, safe from undefined behavior, safe from the
apocalypse, radiation hardened or rated for use in explosive environments
- anything good
So far, the language features are:
- Pushing strings, integers and boolean values onto the stack.
- Memory storing/fetching.
- Stack manipulation.
- Integer math.
- Comparison/boolean logic operations.
- String manipulation such as SLICE/JOIN/SPLIT
- IF/ELSE statements.
- DO loops.
- Output printing.
- Tons of text memes.
( like this )
projects using memeforth
this project is maintained by @mdszy
(initial idea and most implementation) and